Welcome Guest, Login! Create an account
Home > Personel Protection Equipment (PPE) > Fall Protection > Training 

Available Courses & Descriptions

DBI Sala products in UAE and Saudi Arabia

Available Courses & Descriptions
In Fall Protection

DBI-SALA : The Ultimate in Fall Protection any work environment. Embodies a commitment to excellence and innovation with its extensive range of fall protection solutions, designed to keep you working at height; safely, efficiently, comfortably.

When it comes to protecting your work siteóno matter where it isóCapital Safety offers a variety of training and consulting services to fit your needs. 
From open enrollment courses that exceed global industry standards, to specialty courses tailored for a particular trade or industryís work environment, Capital Safety ensures your employees are thoroughly trained in a practical, hands-on environment. Capital Safety offers a full range of fall protection and industrial rescue courses at its state-of-the-art training centers located around the world, as well as on-site training customised to the unique characteristics of your facility. Our consulting services help you prioritise issues and create comprehensive fall protection programs. At our site or yours, you can trust Capital Safety to provide world-class training with the industryís best instructors.

What type of training do I need?

Course Selection Criteria - Questions and Answers
 Q: I work at heights but do not supervise anyone. What training do I need?
 A: 4 hour Authorized Person course (this does not qualify for telecommunication towers)
 Q: I work on telecommunication towers, what training do I need?
 A: Competent Climber/Rescue
 Q: I supervise people at heights, what training do I need?
 A: Competent Person
 Q: I manage and/or need to develop a fall protection program, what training do I need?
 A: Competent Person/Program Administrator
 Q: Is refresher training required with the new ANSI standard?
 A: Yes, Authorized Person and Competent Person every two years and Competent Rescuer annually.
 Q: I need to train competent person and/or authorized persons, what training do I need?
 A: Competent Person Trainer
 Q: Iím a competent person and need to develop and manage a rescue program, what additional training do I need?
 A: Competent Rescue
 Q: Iím a competent person who would like to be an instructor for our rescue program, what additional training do I need?
 A: Competent Rescue Trainer

       Click here for Complete List of Available Courses & Descriptions

Search by Brands


You currently have (0)
products selected

Quote Request

You currently have (0)
products selected


You have (0)
products in your favourites list